Outdoor Movies, The Lyric
We've opened an outdoor screen on our big back lawn we’re calling “Grammie and Pakah's Great Outdoors” or just “The Great Outdoors” since we’re into brevity. Check out the movies and showtimes just below this, and then the rules and regulations are below that!
Rules and things to know:
General Things to Know:
• Movies start right around dusk.
• We’ll be playing both current in release films as well as classic titles and events.
• Ticket prices vary depending on the screening or event.
• For most screenings, we’ll have a mobile bar and concessions stand set up outside for your convenience.
• If inclement weather is in the forecast, we might cancel a screening the morning or early afternoon of, otherwise, the show goes on rain or shine.
• No refunds. An exception would be if you purchased advanced tickets to a show that was canceled.
• Only cards (including Lyric gift cards!) are accepted at the mobile bar. If you need to pay in cash, you can inside.
• Bringing your garbage to the designated trash cans is always appreciated!
• Keep both your ticket and your wristband you get upon entry as they may be checked.
• If we catch you sneaking in, we reserve the right to kick you out or charge you double to stay.
• Our parking lot fills up quick. You can park at Jax or Ken's Muffler OR on Hickory Street. Or ride your bike!
Things You Should Bring:
• FM Radio
• We’re using FM radios to get the sound to your ears. You should bring one along with you or you can rent one from our limited supply.
• Radios are $4 to rent for the night. We'll take an ID as collateral. The cost for a lost or damaged radio is $25.
• A place to sit
• A nice, big beach blanket would probably be the best, or you can just chill on the lawn.
• For the time being we’re allowing low-rise lawn chairs as well, but may have to revise that rule at a later date.
• Chairs from the patio need to stay on the patio.
• Weather appropriate clothing/accessories
• If it’s snowing out, you should probably bundle up!
• If it’s the middle of summer, don’t forget the bug spray!
• Your government issued ID… if you plan on imbibing.
• Lots of friends!
• We want to be able to pack the lawn and make it a party!
Things that aren’t allowed:
• Sorry! We even double-checked with the health department and it’s against health code to have animals on our lawn or patio. The lone exception is service animals.
• Outside food and drinks
• If found, these items will be confiscated and probably devoured by our staff. It’s safe to say you won’t get them back.
• We offer a wide array of things to sip and munch on at The Lyric. We know you can find something you’ll like here!
• Bringing alcohol beyond the rope boundaries of the lawn.
• Smoking or Vaping
• We’ve got a smoking area out front by College Ave where you can take a smoke break if needed.
• Glass on the lawn
• We’ll be slinging canned beers and wines so you can take those on the lawn with you.
• Listening to other radio stations or playing music on the lawn.
• We’ll be pumping in tunes before the movie starts, so don’t you worry about it!
• Hanky-Panky above a PG Rating